Find our Museum
To reach the museum via HWY 101:
- Take exit 6 from HWY 101. You are now on Water Street.
- Drive along Water Street towards downtown Windsor.
- Take the first left onto King Street.
- Go past the Fire Department and over the hill you should see a blue-gray church on the left, with a large "Museum" sign.
Find Fort Edward
The Blockhouse is open with guided service in the summer, free of charge. Grounds are open year-round.
To reach the Fort via HWY 101:
- Take Exit 6 toward NS-1.
- Turn right onto Upper Water Street.
- Turn left onto Evangeline Trail/King Street.
- Take the 2nd Left onto Fort Edward Street.
- Parking is on the right at the top of the hill.